Turmeric Ginger Kratom Tea Bags
Tea Guide: Our turmeric ginger kratom tea bags are a powerful blend red bali kratom and Ayurvedic herbs. The combination of wellness promoting herbs come together to create a one-of-a-kind kratom tea that may help with a variety of mild imbalances.
Kratom Herbal Blends: You have two ways to brew your turmeric ginger kratom tea! You can enjoy it alone, as a rejuvenating fruity kratom morning or afternoon tea. Or you can combine it with your raw leaf kratom tea bags!
How to Brew: 1-2 tea bags into a tea/coffee thermos, add lemon juice, pour in boiling water, steep 5-7 min, sweeten and enjoy.
To learn more about the benefits of Top Tree Tea vs kratom powder, check out Joey Talk’s helpful product review on Youtube!
Kratom Content: Each tea bag contains 1.5g (50%) premium, crushed leaf kratom – lab tested and prepared in a cGMP certified facility – and 1.5g of organic supporting herbs. There are 8 tea bags per pouch, giving you 24 grams (8 servings) of this delicious lemon kratom tea blend.
Top Tree Kratom Herbal Blend Menu:
- Thai Energy: Green Ashwagandha Kratom Blend
- Maeng Da Morning: Lemongrass Verbena Blend
- Borneo Berry Bliss: Floral Kratom Herbal Blend
- Bali Balance: Turmeric Ginger Kratom Blend
- Red Relaxation: Chamomile Kola Kratom Blend
- Sweet Dragon: Honeybush Kratom Blend
- Holy Peach: Tulsi Mango Kratom Blend
- Lavender Malay: Earl Gray Kratom Blend
Top Tree Kratom Tea Bag Menu:
- White Borneo Kratom Tea bags
- White Thai Kratom Tea Bags
- White Maeng Da Kratom Tea Bags
- Green Bali Kratom Tea Bags
- Super Green Malay Kratom Tea Bags
- Red Bali Kratom Tea Bags
- Red Dragon Kratom Tea Bags
- Red Maeng Da Kratom Tea Bags
Need help ordering? Click the button below to send us an email and we’ll get back to you within 24 hours!