Turmeric Ginger Kratom Tea Bags
Tea Guide: Our turmeric ginger kratom tea bags are a powerful blend red bali kratom and Ayurvedic herbs. The combination of wellness promoting herbs come together to create a one-of-a-kind kratom tea that may help with a variety of mild imbalances.
Kratom Herbal Blends: You have two ways to brew your turmeric ginger kratom tea! You can enjoy it alone, as a rejuvenating fruity kratom morning or afternoon tea. Or you can combine it with your raw leaf kratom tea bags!
How to Brew: 1-2 tea bags into a tea/coffee thermos, add lemon juice, pour in boiling water, steep 5-7 min, sweeten and enjoy.
To learn more about the benefits of Top Tree Tea vs kratom powder, check out Joey Talk’s helpful product review on Youtube!
Kratom Content: Each tea bag contains 1.5g (50%) premium, crushed leaf kratom – lab tested and prepared in a cGMP certified facility – and 1.5g of organic supporting herbs. There are 8 tea bags per pouch, giving you 24 grams (8 servings) of this delicious lemon kratom tea blend.
Top Tree Kratom Herbal Blend Menu:
- Thai Energy: Green Ashwagandha Kratom Blend
- Maeng Da Morning: Lemongrass Verbena Blend
- Borneo Berry Bliss: Floral Kratom Herbal Blend
- Bali Balance: Turmeric Ginger Kratom Blend
- Red Relaxation: Chamomile Kola Kratom Blend
- Sweet Dragon: Honeybush Kratom Blend
- Holy Peach: Tulsi Mango Kratom Blend
- Lavender Malay: Earl Gray Kratom Blend
Top Tree Kratom Tea Bag Menu:
- White Borneo Kratom Tea bags
- White Thai Kratom Tea Bags
- White Maeng Da Kratom Tea Bags
- Green Bali Kratom Tea Bags
- Super Green Malay Kratom Tea Bags
- Red Bali Kratom Tea Bags
- Red Dragon Kratom Tea Bags
- Red Maeng Da Kratom Tea Bags
Need help ordering? Click the button below to send us an email and we’ll get back to you within 24 hours!
Brew questions? Check the Better Brewing Blog or drop your email to get a free digital copy of The Kratom Tea Recipe Book:
There are no reviews yet.